Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally

Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord!!! It has taken me this long to get here. My goodness, the ideas, thoughts and processing running through my brain have almost left me crazy. O my Word!!! you should see them chasing up and down, round and round my head. Even affecting my facial gestures. It is appalling. Now.. I get to express it somewhere, where I can read it.
I mean, its not like I have not tried to write them down before, its just that, when I do the thoughts are pouring like a dozen to one at the same time, and I am busy trying to write as fast as i can to catch up. Then my handwriting becomes illegible, and I cant read it no more.
Ain't that a sad, sad story.
Whooohoooo!!!.. I am good baby...

Yeah.... ready to speed off. But first, I gotta get back to work. I am sure I shall be back.. , and back I will be.
Ciao

No comments: